Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing.

I'm a bitch
I'm a mother
I'm a child
I'm a lover

I'm three weeks away from the end of the summer session, so I'm three weeks away from getting my life back. For exactly three weeks. And then fall semester starts and I will be taking three classes. The power of three. Whatever.

Furthermore I was looking over my degree plan Monday and doing some counting that finally didn't require me to take my shoes off to access additional digits, and it dawned on me that after the fall semester I need exactly three classes in order to graduate. That would be really fucking strange, to think that there was light at the end of the Bachelor of Arts tunnel. It's actually a thought that I'm not letting myself get too enamoured of, just in case.

No comments: