Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Our Lady of the True Believer.

Urgh! Tonight's class will last until 9:50 on the dot. 9:50. She never lets us get out of there early, even the night she was sick, she sniffled and coughed her way through lecture. (Ewwwww!) So I know tonight she'll talk until 9:50, 10:05, something like that, after which I still have to get home and do some laundry because I am out of clean clothes. Urgh. Somebody remind me again why I want to be educated.

On a much happier note, the electricians are FINISHED!! Damn, I never thought they would leave! I was getting so tired of going off every morning with the house less than secure so they could get and work, and even tireder (huh?) of picking up those little bitty plastic bags that they left all over the house that started out with screws in them, but they really look like little dope baggies. Especially when static makes one stick to the back of your cat's pajamas and she takes off running like the hounds of hell are after her.

Oh, and the repair to the air conditioner only cost $ 80.00. Pitiful state of afairs when you have to have the heater and the air conditioner both serviced within one week, because you need both in one week. Gotta love this south Texas weather.

1 comment:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.