Thursday, February 19, 2004

Legend has it that Vivian Vance used to pull her car off to the side of the road everyday on her way to the Desilu Studios and throw up. That's just how much she hated her job, apparently she didn't love Lucy as much as Lucy loved Lucy.


With days like today, I understand what motivated Ms. Vance to possibly hurl her cookies on a daily basis.

If stupidity where criminal, I would be working on Death Row.

I couldn't even get my purse off my shoulder when I came back from lunch before somebody asked me a stupid-assed question that we've only been over a couple of thousand times in the year and a half that she's been working here.

I know that seems petty, small, and hopelessly stingy with the last three minutes of my lunch hour that I was planning to spend in the ladies room applying lip blam and running a comb through my hair. And if it wasn't a question that I had already answered three times this week, it probably wouldn't annoy me as much as it did.

But the pure and simple fact of the matter is that it did annoy me.

I think that Quizno's sub I had for lunch is going to make me hurl. Even if those freaky little petrified singing rats on the commercial are cute, Alfredo style sauce on a chicken sandwich is not a good idea, and I should have thought about that before I ordered it.

Gee, guess that was stupid.









No comments: