Thursday, January 08, 2004

Finishng out my lunch hour at my desk.

I tried sitting in the lunch room, and I did as long as I was eating, but there is a tool show coming to town this weekend and the men I work with are all back threre salivating over air compressors and compound wrenches at ridiculously low low prices. If they would salivate quietly, I wouldn't mind, but hell no, they have to one up each other with tales of the torque wrench or the miter saw they got at this travelling carnival of tools the last time it came this way and whatever one has, well by golly damn, the other one has the same thing but he's had it longer and it works better.

Shit, will you shut the hell up? Or can we at least change the subject to shoes, something we all need and use. Or, since the sound of your voice has now started to make me as sick as this Healty Choice frozen entree I'm eating how about you just shut the hell up?

Ok, so I've made up my ind that this is the year I finally get my act together and get this gut off of me. I'm sick and tired of it. So I'm eating Healthy Choice and drinking Atkins and trying to keep my carbohydrate consumption at a minimum. It ain't easy, but I've also decided that this is the year I want to learn how to belly dance, and with as much as I've got to throw around, it could turn into a massively choreographed and well rehearsed belly flop.

No comments: