Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Ok, ok, yesterday afternoon I was in a really foul mood. Not that this is essentially different from any other afternoon, usually I'm in the mood to rip somebody a new one by 9 am, so technically I'm behind already for the day.

I want to get my degree. Lack of a degree is keeping me in the cycle of earning bullshit money and not being able to see the world. So I squirrel away as much out of my paycheck as I possibly can, I don't buy new clothes, I drive my cars until the hubs fall off and buy my pantyhose and cosmetics at Wal-Mart, except for hairspray which I bought at the dollar store last night. I am terrified of an old age where I have to live in a rental unit and exist on Ramen.

Ok, ok, technically it's the thought of living in a rental unit that scares me, I happen to like Ramen.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm in my thirties, I still live at home with my mom and I don't have a boyfriend right now.

Holy shit, can I digress or what?


Anyway, I need my degree . If for no other reason than in my old age, I could have some Chuck Wagon to mix into my Ramen.

No comments: